1. These terms and conditions together with the Competition Notice laid out on the competition page of the website (www.go4itracing.co.uk) (the 'Competition Terms') are known as the 'Rules'.
2. The Rules apply to any competition (the 'Competition') that is promoted on the Go4ItRacing website (www.go4itracing.co.uk) and by entering the Competition, you agree to be bound by the Rules.
3. Go4ItRacing reserve the right to cancel or amend all or any part of the Competition and/or the Rules without notice for any event that is outside of Go4ItRacing ‘s reasonable control. Any changes to the Rules, or cancellation of the Competition, will be posted on the Go4ItRacing website. It is the responsibility of entrants to keep themselves informed as to any changes to the Rules.
4. In the event of any dispute regarding the Rules, the conduct or results of the Competition, or any other matter relating to a Competition, the decision of Go4ItRacing shall be final and unchallengeable and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into, comment issued, or reason given in respect of any decision made by Go4ItRacing.
5. By entering the Competition, you hereby warrant that all information submitted by you in your Entry is true, accurate and complete in every respect. Go4ItRacing reserves the right to verify any information contained in your Entry and/or your eligibility to enter the Competition.
6. The Competition is only open to persons who are resident in the United Kingdom and persons who are resident outside of the United Kingdom may not apply.
7. The Competition is open to persons of age 18 and above. Entrants may be required to provide proof of identity. Entrants must hold a full UK driving licence and be fit enough to be able to pass a drivers medical.
8. Go4ItRacing reserve the right in its absolute discretion to disqualify any entrant if it has reasonable grounds to believe that an entrant has breached any of the Rules, any applicable law (including copyright law) or has otherwise infringed the intellectual property of any other person. Each entrant acknowledges and agrees that any failure to comply with the Rules could lead to Go4ItRacing disqualifying that person, without Go4ItRacing giving any reason for such disqualification or granting any opportunity for challenge.
9. Any person that is: (a) an employee of any company involved in the Competition (including Go4ItRacing); or (b) a family member of such employee, is not eligible to enter the Competition. Go4ItRacing reserves the right to disqualify any person that it knows is, or has reasonable grounds to believe is, ineligible for the Competition as a result of this Rule.
10. In the event that a Prize-winner is disqualified from the Competition, Go4ItRacingwill, unless otherwise stated in the Competition Terms, select an alternative Prize-winner in the same manner as the original Prize-winner and such selection will be subject to the Rules.
11. Entries must be made by the midnight on the 25th February 2016 and in the manner set out in the Competition Terms. Failure to do so will result in disqualification.
12. The entry fee for the Competition is £30 payable via PayPal.
13. Only one Entry per £30 payment is permitted. In the event that Go4ItRacingdiscovers or has reasonable grounds to believe that the same person has made multiple Entries on one payment, such person and any Entries made by them shall be disqualified and, if such Entrant has already been selected as a Prize-winner, an alternative Prize-winner will be selected in accordance with Rule 10 above.
14. Incorrect Entries (failure of the skill test) will not be eligible for the draw.
15. Unless otherwise set out in the Competition Terms, Go4ItRacingaccepts no responsibility for the return of any Entries.
16. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions
17. Prize-winners will be selected and notified in the manner set out in the Competition Terms. No prize will be awarded where any entrant has committed any form of misconduct (as determined by Go4ItRacingin its sole discretion).
18. Entries will be judged on the correct identification of the 8 words/ phrases in the skill test, Go4ItRacingreserves the right to set amend the criteria used to judge Entries.
19. Prizes are non-transferable and there is no cash alternative. In the event of a prize being unavailable for any reason Go4ItRacing reserve the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value at any time.
20. In the event of not reaching a minimum of 500 entries, Go4ItRacing reserve the right to substitute the prize for entry into the first round of the Blendini 2015 MX5 Scholarship (http://www.blendinimotorsport.com)
21. Prizes must be accepted in the manner set out in the Prize Notification. In the event that any Prize Notification is returned as undeliverable, any Prize-winner fails to validly reply to a Prize Notification within 7 days, or a Prize-winner is unable to take up the prize, Go4ItRacingreserves the right to disqualify the Prize-winner and select an alternative Prize-winner in accordance with Rule 10 above.
22. The Prize-winner must be available in March 2016 to take their racing licence (ARDS) test. Date and location to be confirmed with the Prize-winner.
23. Go4ItRacing will fund one attempt at passing the ARDS test. Further attempts will need to be funded by the Prize-winner.
24. No racing will be permitted prior to passing the ARDS test.
25. Transport to and from the race circuits is the responsibility of the Prize-winner.
26. Go4ItRacingaccepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, injury (other than our liability for personal injury or death as a result of our negligence) or disappointment of any kind suffered by any entrant in entering the Competition, including as a result of any entrant winning or not winning any prize.
27. Go4ItRacing accepts no responsibility for Entries lost, damaged or delayed in the post, or due to computer error in transit. Entries made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices will be void.
28. The Prize-winner will be required to agree to a separate set of terms and conditions relating to the use of the race car during the 2015 BRSCC Championship.
29. The race prepared Mazda MX5 Mk1 is provided for BRSCC rounds only - race hire fees apply for any additional days.
30. The Prize-winner is responsible for provision of their own FIA approved race wear (Go4ItRacing will advise).
31. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS AND DATA PROTECTION
32. You agree that Go4ItRacing (and any third party authorised by Go4ItRacing) may use your Entry (whether or not it wins the Competition) for any promotional purpose (for example, placing it on the Go4ItRacing website or on any poster, leaflet or other advertising media). You confirm that your Entry is original that you own and have the right to license to Go4ItRacingthe copyright and other intellectual property rights in the Entry for the purposes referred to in these Rules. You will retain ownership of copyright in your Entry but you give Go4ItRacing(and any third party authorised by Go4ItRacing) your irrevocable permission to use, reproduce, publish, display, transmit, copy, amend, store, sell and sub-licence your Entry worldwide for such promotional purposes and for the purposes of the Competition.
33. Go4ItRacing will use any personal information that you provide with your Entry for the purposes of the Competition and, for marketing purposes including the distribution of regular email updates or newsletters. Any personal information relating to entrants will be used solely by us in accordance with applicable data protection legislation.
34. All Prize-winners unconditionally agree (as a condition of accepting any prize) to: (a) the use of their name, one or more photographs of themselves and disclosure of their county of residence; and (b) co-operate with or participate in any other reasonable post-Competition publicity.
GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
35. The Rules and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with them or their subject matter (including the Competition), existence, negotiation, validity, termination or enforceability (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law.
36. The Courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with the Rules or their subject matter, existence, negotiation, validity, termination or enforceability (including non-contractual disputes or claims).